Kegel exercises are a type of exercise that involves contracting and relaxing the muscles of the pelvic floor. These muscles support the uterus, bladder, and rectum, and play a key role in sexual function. By strengthening the pelvic floor muscles, Kegel exercises can help improve sexual pleasure and satisfaction for both men and women.
For women, Kegel exercises can help improve sexual function in several ways:
- Improved orgasm: Strong pelvic floor muscles can lead to stronger and more intense orgasms. 6 Tips To Have Better Orgasms
- Increased lubrication: Kegel exercises improve blood flow to the pelvis, which increases natural lubrication.
- Improved sexual function: Kegel exercises improve muscle tone and control leading to improved sexual function and satisfaction.
- Reduced incontinence: Kegel exercises can improve muscle control and reduce the risk of incontinence, which is a concern for some women.
For men, Kegel exercises can also help improve sexual function:
- Improved orgasm: Kegel exercises can help improve the intensity of orgasms.
- Increased stamina: Kegel exercises help increase muscle control and increase stamina during sex.
- Reduced incontinence: Kegel exercises help improve muscle control and reduce the risk of incontinence. Health: Male Urinary Incontinence
To perform Kegel exercises, simply contract and relax the muscles of the pelvic floor. You can do this anywhere and at any time, and no one will know you’re doing them. You can also use Kegel weights or devices to add resistance and make the exercises more challenging.
It’s important to remember that Kegel exercises are not quick fixes and may take time to show results. It’s also important to consult with a healthcare provider or physical therapist before starting any new exercise routine. With consistent practice, Kegel exercises can be a simple and effective way to improve your sexual function and satisfaction. Check out Cosmopolitan’s article on 11 Kegel Sex Positions for Out-of-This-World Orgasms: Time to make Kegel exercises your main squeeze.
Here is an article on the overall benefits of Kegels for both women and men. It also gives you tips on how to perform Kegel exercises. Benefits Of Kegel Exercises For Men And Women
If you are looking to improve your sex life check out these articles
Let’s Talk About Sex And Ways You Can Enjoy It More
Sex: 6 Tips To Improve Your Love Life
How Sex Drive Changes As You Age
Sex Therapy Exercises To Boost Your Relationship
4 Benefits Of Using Sex Toys In A Relationship
Sex Drive: 7 Natural Ways To Boost Your Libido
Why Routine Kegel Exercises Are A Must For All Women
6 Benefits Of Having Sex During Pregnancy
Relationships: The Benefits Of Regular Sex
Health: Does It Hurt When You Pee? Common Reasons For Painful Urination