It’s Thursday again and its time for some throwback tracks to take you back. I haven’t heard many of these songs in a long time and it’s great to sing along to some of them now.
Enjoy and let me know what songs you would like me to include next time.
1. E-Sir Feat. Big Pin & K-Rupt – Bamba. I loved E-Sir. Who didn’t. He is one of his collabos.
2. Czars – amka ukatike. This guy is a distant relative. He disappeared and has never been found. Hope lives on that one day he may just appear.
3. Flexx ft Juacali – Nyundo. The creative way the guys are asking to get some.
4. Habib ft Manga-Fever. Hachu fever fever. When she gives you fever!
5. Ali Kiba – Cinderella. What happens when the woman you loved tries to mess with your marriage. You write her a song telling her to keep off.
6. Marlaw – Rita. This song made you want to cry for this guy.
7.Boomba Clan – Chonga Viazi. This song is still hilarious and the video. But it seems girls never learn.
8. Amani & Nyanshiski – Bad Boy. This song was the ish at the time. And which girl has never fallen for a bad boy?
9. Wyre The Lovechild – Make A Choice. When Wyre asks you to make a choice what are you gonna do?
10 BIGPIN – Natafuta. It’s been ages since I heard this song. This song won him an award I think.
Deux Vultures – Adhiambo
TBT: Old Tricks Die Hard & A Walk Down Memory Lane