I always wondered why they named Simba’s uncle, Scar. Is it because most people have at least one marring their otherwise clear skin/life that they would give almost anything to have removed? Or had the writers run out of Swahili names? Another one for the life mysteries pile. Here’s what we know for sure though, one, there are many types and sizes of scars with varied origins and two, most people would like to erase the raised or pitted marks to reveal smooth, clear skin underneath preferably without having to break the bank. Enter Bio Oil, a multi-functional skincare tool tailored to ease the woes of having scars and blemishes.
Bio Oil is a combination of moisturizing oils, headed by mineral oil. It is composed largely of plant extracts including Lavender, Soybean, Rosemary, Sunflower as well as a handful of other ingredients to amplify the scent and preserve the mixture. Because Bio Oil is made from gentle, natural extracts (oil), it should not clog pores. This formula was created to provide an intensely hydrating serum that promotes cell regeneration and skin softening, which frequently results in the healing of scars, the clearing of other marks and may prevent the development of stretch marks.
Benefits of Bio Oil
- It is readily available.
- The oil is relatively affordable. It’s not expensive, certainly not when compared to other beauty products.
- The oil works with all kinds of skins. It has numerous ingredients that allow it to function with any skin. You can’t lack a brand that works best with your skin type.
- It removes facial acne in less than three weeks. Bio Oil has been rated the best because of its incredible ability to remove acne in less than three weeks, this according to the feedback by the frequent users.
To get the most out of Bio Oil on your skin, you should follow these steps:
- Ensure you have purchased genuine Bio Oil products. Purchase only from credible stores/sources.
- Prepare, the Bio-Oil by shaking it well before use. At all times ensure you store it under the prescribed or recommended conditions.
- Wash your skin thoroughly using lukewarm water. You could choose to add a little oil to the water, it’s optional.
- Dry your skin thoroughly using a clean, dry towel. Placing the oil on wet skin may result in the product’s failure to soak in properly and demonstrate its full effects.
- Massage Bio Oil on your skin in circular motions. If you have long hair, ensure that it does not get in contact with your face. The hair releases dirt that acts as a contaminant hence reduced efficacy. Make sure to avoid the sensitive eye area (as with most any topical product).
- Leave the oil on your skin for not less than one hour.
- Repeat the process twice a day or at least three times a week. With consistent use, the serum should provide hydrated, recharged skin with drastically reduced scar visibility and increased luminescence.
Bio Oil is best suited as a means of treating skin imperfections including scars and blemishes, dry skin and uneven skin tone. It can do wonders for the skin, mainly in the area of hydration.
5 Reasons You Should Be Using Coconut Milk On Your Hair & Skin