Infinix in collaboration with Google has launched a new phone in the Kenyan market called the Infinix Hot 2 phone. The phone is the first smartphone on the Android one program in Africa. It enables users to enjoy the latest version of android with guaranteed software upgrades after release, premium hardware specs and it also has a wide range of customized apps.
Speaking at the device launch, Mr. Benjamin Jiang, The Managing director Infinix Mobility said “We are pleased to collaborate with Google to deliver this unique smartphone; the Infinix Hot 2. We are confident that the phone will push the frontiers of smartphone technology to the next level.”
Features of the phone
• It has a 5.0 inch display and high-definition (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution
• 16GB ROM + 1GB RAM with a 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor.
• 2200mAh battery
• It runs on Android Lollipop with an automatic update to the latest version of Android when it becomes available.
• The Hot 2 allows users to read and respond to messages directly from the locked screen
• Quick access to tools like the flashlight, Bluetooth, WI-Fi, and more
• The screen is made of Dragon Glass making it anti-scratch and resistant to native damage.
• 8.0 MP rear camera in addition to 5P Lens and 2MP front-facing camera. It has high sensitivity to allow users to take high quality photos in any settings.
Potentash Founder. A creative writer. The Managing Editor at Potentash. Passionate about telling African stories and stories about the inclusion of minorities. Find me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We're all stories, in the end.” ― Steven Moffat