Randy Gage wrote these in a series of tweets over a couple of days. They are powerful and if you let them, can change your thinking and mindset. Randy was kind enough to allow me to post them here. Sample some of my favorites.
- You’re not poor because you don’t have money. You’re poor if you don’t have a dream
- Governments do not create prosperity. At best, they facilitate it. Usually, they squander it.
- You can watch five to six hours of television a day, or you can be rich, but you can’t do both.
- If you don’t invest in yourself, it’s probably a pretty bad investment for anyone else.
- Poverty is not the absence of money and material things; it is a mindset.
- Build your own dream instead of borrowing the dreams of others.
1) Rich people think differently than broke people.
2) Healthy people think differently than sick people.
3) Happy people think differently than depressed people.
4) You’re not poor because you don’t have money. You’re poor if you don’t have a dream.
5) Governments do not create prosperity. At best, they facilitate it. Usually, they squander it.
6) Money at its very essence is energy – which can be attracted or repelled.
7) With a powerful vision that pulls you toward it – you bend the universe to your will.
8) When your dream is bold enough, the facts no longer matter.
9) Your past does not have to determine your future. But only when you decide to break the cycle.
10) You can watch five to six hours of television a day, or you can be rich, but you can’t do both.
11) You can be a victim or a victor, but you can’t be both.
12) Poverty is not the absence of money and material things; it is a mindset.
13) Prosperity is not an abundance of money and material things; it is a mindset.
14) You might think you have a money shortage, but it’s really only an idea shortage.
15) Never let anyone else’s limiting belief become yours.
16) If you want to become wealthy, stop taking financial advice from broke people.
17) Your wealth grows exactly at the same rate your prosperity consciousness does.
18) The only free cheese is in the mousetrap.
19) Wealth is created by adding value and solving problems.
20) You must be willing to let go of who you have been, to become who you are meant to be.
21) Prosperity is your birthright and natural condition.
22) The universe can only do for you what it can do through you.
23) Gossiping about others creates a negative prosperity debt.
24) You must be willing to give up some things you want, to get the things you really want.
25) If you don’t invest in yourself, it’s probably a pretty bad investment for anyone else.
26) Only argue for the limitations you really want to keep!
27) Only acknowledge your limitations for the purpose of overcoming them.
28) To embolden yourself, surround yourself with bold people.
29) Money doesn’t buy happiness. But neither does poverty.
30) Bills are simply invoices for blessings you’ve already received. Treat them accordingly.
31) Surround yourself with people who dream bigger than you do.
32) You can’t out give the universe.
33) The best thing you can do for the poor, hungry and exploited is not be one of them.
34) When you get negative people out of your life, negative things happen a lot less frequently.
35) Vengeance must walk out before love can walk in.
36) The universe won’t give you your next assignment until you’re overqualified for your current one.
37) Let go of the need to be liked. Successful people threaten mediocrity.
38) Haters don’t hate you. They hate themselves because they don’t have the guts to do what you’re doing.
39) Salesy is always better than brokey.
40) Never shop anywhere women are wearing curlers in their hair.
41) Build your own dream instead of borrowing the dreams of others.
42) Build a dream so compelling it pulls you towards it.
43) Your dream needs to be as big as you are. And that’s really big.
44) If you’re not scared, you need a bigger goal.
45) When you make your dream bigger, it makes you bigger.
46) If you find yourself starting over too much, stop giving up so easily.
47) To unleash your power, start believing in your power.
48) If your dream isn’t outrageous, you’re just not being realistic.
49) Treat the people you meet today as if they will be gone tomorrow.
50) Make sure you die with more memories than dreams.
To find out more about Randy Gage check him out on Twitter and check out his website post on the 50 secrets to prosperity.