Every other day we are warned about the foods we eat as they may cause illnesses or sometimes prevent. With every step to better health, diet is the first thing that one needs to change their health. I am a firm believer in using natural remedies before using drugs for anything. So we are going to explore the different foods you need to eat in order to get yourself a healthier and happier lifestyle.
We have complied some foods and fruits that will help you lose weight to get you going. In this article we explore some of the best fat burning foods so that you can include them in your diet.
1. Tomatoes: Most people are still confused about tomatoes, is it a fruit or a vegetable? All that does not matter. All you need to know is that it’s got tons of good things for your body for the long term; it works to help you lose weight and help keep it off. They do this by keeping you full for a longer time and they’re low on the calorie meter. Besides weight loss, it has lycopene which brings antioxidants that studies show to be helpful with a number of diseases and conditions. So next time you go shop, do not forget your tomatoes.
2. Oranges: In school, we were always reminded that oranges are good for vitamin C. But if you’re looking to burn fat despite the fact that oranges have a lot of sugar, keep in mind that the calorie count is low and the fibre is used to regulate your blood glucose levels. If you would like an orange to be useful to you then you could use it to curb your sweet tooth when you’re tempted to have some chocolate.
3. Oats: Oats make you feel fuller longer. It is also packed with antioxidants and the minerals oats contain make it a solid choice and not just as a source of fibre. If you’re planning on cutting down cholesterol this is also the way to go.
4. Spices: bland food is simply boring especially when you are trying to lose weight. This is the best time to experiment with spices. Many of them boost your metabolism while making some dishes such as lentils or githeri more interesting. For example, mustard seed will spice up your entrée and get your metabolism going. Spices such as ginger can help with your digestion and black pepper can help burn calories. Turmeric is not only best for your rice; it will help to break some fat up.
6. Apples: an apple a day keeps the doctor away. This sweet fruit help conquer sweet cravings and it’s easy to see why they end up in a lot of desserts. But they are low in all of the things that you want them to be like calories, fat and sodium. They have a good amount of fibre. The fibre helps keep you full. Be sure to chew your apple well before swallowing and make it a point to buy organic ones.
8. Broccoli: They can help you shed some fat. Broccoli fills you up, but apart from being just fuller, it has tons of nutrients per pound. It’s packed with fibre so it keeps you regular, which keeps you feeling good. If you’d like for it to work better, simply boil a bit and enjoy your broccoli.
9. Spinach: You can find it at mama mboga’s from 5 shillings going up. You can eat it fresh as a salad or fry it. It works for weight loss by adding bulk to your stomach without tacking on the calories.
10. Avocado: for some time most people have been warned that avocados are fattening. But not all fats are bad fats. This fruit has good fats that are good for your skin and reproductive system, try and avoid adding mayonnaise and other ingredients to it. Add it your meals instead as it comes. Lifestyle: 6 Different Ways You Can Use Avocados
These are all reachable ingredients that do not require a lot of effort to get. They are cheap and are good for your health. When it comes to fruits and vegetables, you can hardly go wrong with them in losing weight. As you try to lose weight try to get rid of the fatty foods and replace with the above superfoods. You will be amazed at how you will lose weight. As I have always been a fan of apps to guide me through weight loss, I got the above information from an app I downloaded called diet plan for weight loss, I strongly suggest you download an app too that can guide you through your weight loss plan.
Vanessa Raychael is a young writer passionate about writing. She is a student at Daystar University. She has written for the People newspaper as a fiction writer and she also hosts a show in a gospel station known as Vision TV. During her spare time, she likes nature trails, spending time with friends and going for events. You can check out her work on her blog nochills.blogspot.com