Meta: When you register an account at a fully licensed online casino, you can often claim a new player welcome bonus, but is it worth claiming? Find out here.
When you register an account at a fully licensed online casino, you can generally claim a new player welcome bonus, which is otherwise known as a sign-up bonus. Very few online casinos don’t have a welcome bonus for new players.
The question being asked here is, are new player online casino welcome bonuses worth taking advantage of? Also, can mobile users claim the same bonuses as laptop/desktop users?
What are online casino welcome bonuses?
Online casino welcome bonuses (aka sign-up bonuses) are aimed at enticing new players to sign up to the casino, deposit, and play in the real money mode. A welcome bonus is usually either a free spins bonus, a matching deposit bonus or a no deposit bonus.
Let’s take a quick closer look at how these bonuses work.
- Free spins bonus – the casino you have just registered a new account with may be offering free spins as part of the welcome bonus. Any free spins that you receive can then be used to play any of the selected online slot machines
- Matching deposit bonus – this is when the casino matches your deposit up to a certain amount. Therefore, a 100% matching deposit bonus means you can double up on your deposit. This is the most common type of new player welcome bonus
- No deposit bonus – This bonus is much harder to find, and it’s when the casino operator gives you either a certain amount of free spins or cash to play in the casino. With this offer, you don’t need to make a deposit, hence the name ‘no deposit bonus’.
Are there any online casino bonuses worth claiming?
If you’re a new player looking for online casino real money offers, then you may want to start by signing up for one or more of these highly recommended online casinos. They all currently have some attractive welcome bonuses up for grabs.
Here is a quick look at some of the hottest sign-up bonuses you can claim right now:
- Bodu88 Casino – sign up here today and get a 400% matching deposit bonus worth up to €400 on your first-ever deposit
- 21 Bets Casino – sign up here today and get a 120% match bonus worth up to $/€600
- Yeti casino – sign up here today and get a 100% REFUND Bonus worth up to £111 (so claim your losses back on your first deposit up to £111) + 100 free spins to try out selected online slots
- Barz Casino – sign up here today and get a 100% match bonus worth up to £300 + 50 free spins
- Casumo Casino – sign up here today and get a 100% match bonus worth up to £25 + 20 free spins
- Paddy Power Casino – sign up here today and get up to 50 free spins
- LeoVegas Casino – sign up here today and get up to £100 in free bonus cash and 50 free spins
You can find more details about each of these generous new player welcome bonus offers on the official AskGamblers.com website. This trusted online casino gambling information portal has the latest reviews for these and more than 1000 other trusted sites.
If you’re looking for more amazing sign-up bonuses, they can also now be found at various other highly recommended online casinos, such as Spinzwin Casino, BetVictor Casino, Unibet Casino, Dove Slots Casino, Pink Casino, Hot Streak Slots Casino, and Magical Vegas Casino, to name just a few.
Both desktop and mobile casino players can claim all of these online casino bonuses. The casinos offering these bonuses are controlled by trustworthy operators with excellent reputations, and they accept a broad selection of today’s most secure online payment options.
What deposit and withdrawal options can I use?
It varies from one online casino to the next, but the most common banking methods that most of these casinos use include things like direct bank transfers, a wide range of digital wallets (aka e-Wallets), as well as prepaid cards, and direct bank transfers. Some online casinos also now accept cryptocurrency.
Examples of today’s most user-friendly, reliable, convenient, and secure online casino payment methods include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Solo, PayPal, Skrill, and NETELLER.
Other trusted payment solutions that can also be used to top up your favourite online casino account are Paysafecard, Paytem, Citadel, WebMoney, Jeton, AstroPay, Apple Pay, and Google Wallet, to name just a few.
Some online casinos accept more payment methods than others, so before signing up to any of the world-class casino sites mentioned above, you may want to take a few minutes to see if your preferred payment method is accepted there.
This information can either be found by contacting the friendly and professionally trained support agents (via email, live chat, or toll-free telephone) or by going directly to the casino’s official banking/cashier section.