If you love fish then this quick and easy recipe will work for you.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 10 min
- 180 gm Nile perch fillet
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of fresh ground pepper
- 2 edible dark green leaves (you can use sukuma wiki)
- 30 gm Butter
- 5 gm hot Sauce
- Leek leaves
- Remove the skin, season with salt and pepper.
- Blanch the leaves and refresh in cold water then warp the filter, put in the steam rack arrange the warped Nile perch cover and steam for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place on plate and brush with clarified butter
- Garnish with some deep fried leek on top
- Serve with lemon